and I’m wondering why are we putting ourselves through this torture when we could be sitting in our cozy house looking at Pikes Peak. Only 2 pm and here’s our list thus far today:
1) When we retracted the slide this morning it went clunk. And now it won’t extend.
2) A large deposit I sent from one bank to another a few blocks away has been in the twilight zone for 5 days.
3) Our mini storage unit has us only paid up until April instead of May because that’s what their computer says. They have retroactively taken away the free month we got back in Oct 09 for paying a year in advance. Round and round we continue to go.
4) Trying to make an appointment with a certain Camping World for rust around the overhang collar that Winnebago is willing to pay for as a courtesy. The Camping World is clueless even though we have a confirmation number from Winnebago. More phone calls.
5) Vacations To Go posted a lower price for our cruise by $100 Naturally I called to get a credit or something and had their website screen with the price sitting in front of me when I made the call. The agent called the cruise lines. Then came back and told me no, the price was not lower and he was looking at the same screen as me. Then he tells me to do a refresh F5, and low and behold the price went back up. Very coincidental that the price changed right during the phone call as it had been lower for several days. Fishy.